Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/13/08 - *sigh*

I'm not really sure what to say about last night's game, except that it was definitely the wrong time for Wade, DeWitt, and Ethier to start having problems. So, I'm just going to tell you what I'm going to do, depending on which teams get into the World Series:

  1. Phillies vs. Rays: Against all common sense, I'll root for the Phillies. After all, they've got Utley and Hamels, and it isn't like they're bad. Neither are the Rays, though - so it'd be interesting. Actually, any WS pairing would be interesting at this point.
  2. Phillies vs. Red Sox: DEFINITELY go with the Phillies. Hell, I'd be Howard's biggest fan if it meant beating the Red Sox!
  3. Dodgers vs. Rays: The Dodgers, obviously. I'd be worried, though, with the way these two teams are playing right now - but of course, if the Dodgers did in fact come back and beat the Phillies, I might not be so worried.
  4. Dodgers vs. Red Sox: The ultimate justice would be for the Dodgers to beat the Red Sox in the WS while the Sox are still paying 100% of Ramirez's salary. Wouldn't it have a sort of poetic brilliance? On the other hand, I'd rather the Red Sox not get to the WS at all.

    No comments: